To purchase an item/items on our website you will be asked to follow these steps:
- Register by filling out a form and creating an account
- Select a product/products
- Personalize item/s and checkout
- Choose your shipping address, billing address and your method of payment via phone order/cheque or paypal account
- Once the above is confirmed you agree to the Terms and Conditions, you will be committing yourself to the purchase/s.
By using Customize Nation website, you acknowledge, agree and abide to the following terms:
- You shall use the Service at your own risk
- We have the right to terminate an account at our discretion.
- Charges will apply on personalized material if you cancel an order.
- Adjustments on personalized material can only be made if the product has not been yet produced.
- Personalized returns are not accepted.
- All items are subject to availability and no guarantee can be given in this regard.
- Due to the large amount of items posted on the website, it is possible that some products may no longer be available at time of order. Whilst Customize Nation attempts to minimize this as far as possible, such situations can arise.
- If you are a registered user, then you are solely responsible for your account, including any activity undertaken under your username and password.
- Customize Nation accepts the offer of purchase when an email confirmation is sent to the customer.
- Once completed and placed, your customized order is immediately sent to production. Understandably, cancellations or changes to personalized orders cannot be accepted once you have completed and placed your order. Completion of your order confirms and acknowledges that you have reviewed and verified the accuracy of your entire order before it was submitted.
- Customers have to pay in full when placing the order online or by phone.
- Corporate bulk orders customers have to pay the deposit amount required when placing the order, otherwise the order will not be proceeded. The remaining balance is to be paid upon completion, otherwise the material would not be delivered or handed out when being picked up.
- The website may contain material you feel is offensive or inappropriate material, and you are solely responsible for such exposure.
- The Website may not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You shall not take any action on the Website that would disrupt, damage, or harm the Service.
Orders/contracts on this website are concluded in English